- About Linde Engineering
- Linde Engineering Office Dresden
- Linde Engineering Schalchen Plant
- Selas-Linde GmbH
- Bertrams Heatec AG
- Linde Kryotechnik AG
- Cryo AB
- Cryostar SAS
- Linde CryoPlants Ltd.
- Linde Impianti Italia S.r.l.
- Moscow Representative Office
- Linde Engineering Rus, OOO
- Linde Process Plants Inc.
- Linde Engineering North America Inc.
- Linde Engenharia Do Brasil Ltda.
- Linde Engineering India Pvt. Ltd.
- Linde Engineering (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Linde Engineering (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Representative Office
- Linde Arabian Contracting Co. Ltd.
- Linde Engineering Saudi Arabia
- Linde Engineering Middle East LLC
- Linde Engineering Korea
- Linde Engineering Taiwan Branch
- Linde Engineering South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
An entity of Linde Engineering, Linde Impianti Italia has around 40 employees. We plan and supply custom-built turnkey plants and plant components for customers in the petrochemical, refining, gas processing, steel and environmental engineering industries. Since 1998, we have already successfully delivered more than 100 plants.
Our experienced specialists deliver a broad range of engineering services – from consulting during early planning to complete technical engineering. Our expertise includes commissioning, customer service, spare parts procurement and management services.
Ensuring optimum performance
We use cutting-edge planning tools and our own process design systems to ensure optimal operating results, reliable long-term behaviour, maximum energy efficiency and environmental compatibility. In close cooperation with qualified suppliers and partners within the global framework of Linde Engineering, we procure materials and equipment worldwide.
Our broad project execution experience as a general contractor in plant engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) makes us a reliable, flexible and efficient partner to our customers. We fully comply with all relevant international standards and regulations and are certified to DIN EN ISO 9001.
Steam reformer furnaces
Waste heat recovery unit