- About Linde Engineering
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE)
- Executive Leadership Team
- Linde Engineering Dresden
- Linde Engineering Schalchen Plant
- Selas-Linde GmbH
- Linde Kryotechnik AG
- Cryo AB
- Cryostar SAS
- Linde CryoPlants Ltd.
- Moscow Representative Office
- Linde Engineering Rus, OOO
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Selas Linde North America
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Houston Office
- Hydro-Chem, a division of Linde Engineering North America.
- Linde Engineering India Pvt. Ltd.
- Linde Engineering (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Linde Engineering (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Linde Arabian Contracting Co. Ltd.
- Linde Engineering Middle East LLC
- Linde Engineering Korea Ltd.
- Linde Engineering South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
- Success Stories
An integral part of the Linde Engineering Division, Linde CryoPlants is a world leader in the design, engineering, manufacture and service support of small cryogenic air separation plants.
We supply standard solutions for both traditional and innovative applications, offering a range of modular or containerised gaseous nitrogen, liquid nitrogen and liquid oxygen plants. Most of these with full factory acceptance tests before delivery.
Our plants are based on proven technologies, building on Linde’s experience in cryogenic processes, track record in innovation and our expertise in compact design. Easy to install, they are engineered around our customers’ requirements, delivering economical, reliable, environmentally friendly performance and consequently a leading solution for future requirements.
Our prime quality objective is safe reliable operation, combined with the advantages of robust process control, fully automated remote control capabilities and continuous improvement. Our plants comply with internationally recognised standards.
Our plants have been supplied to many industries and applications in the petrochemical, industrial gases, metallurgy, fertiliser, scientific research centres, electronics, food packaging, glass manufacturing, chemicals, renewable energy and automotive.