- About Linde Engineering
- Executive Leadership Team
- Linde Engineering Dresden
- Linde Engineering Schalchen Plant
- Selas-Linde GmbH
- Linde Kryotechnik AG
- Cryo AB
- Cryostar SAS
- Linde CryoPlants Ltd.
- Moscow Representative Office
- Linde Engineering Rus, OOO
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Selas Linde North America
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Houston Office
- Hydro-Chem, a division of Linde Engineering North America.
- Linde Engineering India Pvt. Ltd.
- Linde Engineering (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Linde Engineering (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Linde Arabian Contracting Co. Ltd.
- Linde Engineering Middle East LLC
- Linde Engineering Korea Ltd.
- Linde Engineering South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE)
- Success Stories
Linde Engineering India (LEI) is the largest Linde Engineering entity beyond Germany. With offices in Vadodara, Gujarat State (India), we have a strong workforce of more than 1,000 highly qualified and motivated employees.
Backed by Linde Engineering’s cutting-edge technology portfolio with over 1,000 process engineering patents, and the operational excellence of Linde Gas, we deliver superior process technologies and state-of-the-art EPC services to our customers in India and South East Asia. Besides EPC services our portfolio includes customised front-end engineering design (FEED) packages as well.
Close integration with Linde Engineering's headquarters in Germany allows us to seamlessly execute multi-entity and large-scale projects on time and in budget, meeting and exceeding customer expectations thanks to our strong focus on safety and quality performance in execution.
Our technology-based EPC (T-EPC) services are specialised in:
Cryogenic air separation plants
Gas processing such as physical or chemical wash and adsorption
Thermal energy storage for concentrated solar power plants, etc.