- About Linde Engineering
- Executive Leadership Team
- Linde Engineering Dresden
- Linde Engineering Schalchen Plant
- Selas-Linde GmbH
- Linde Kryotechnik AG
- Cryo AB
- Cryostar SAS
- Linde CryoPlants Ltd.
- Moscow Representative Office
- Linde Engineering Rus, OOO
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Selas Linde North America
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Houston Office
- Hydro-Chem, a division of Linde Engineering North America.
- Linde Engineering India Pvt. Ltd.
- Linde Engineering (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Linde Engineering (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Linde Arabian Contracting Co. Ltd.
- Linde Engineering Middle East LLC
- Linde Engineering Korea Ltd.
- Linde Engineering South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE)
- Success Stories
Part of Linde Engineering, Linde Kryotechnik can trace its roots back to 1932, when Linde supplied the world’s first helium liquefaction plant to the University of Charkov in the Ukraine. Now the world’s leading cryogenic engineering company, we have successfully supplied and commissioned more than 1,000 plants around the globe.
Inspired by our unrivalled efficiency, punctuality and reliability, our global customer base includes research institutes, industrial gas production companies, universities as well as high-tech equipment suppliers.
At our cryogenic centre in Pfungen, Switzerland, our highly qualified, motivated and experienced scientists, engineers and technicians focus on the design and fabrication of a wide range of high-tech equipment for low-temperature applications, specialising above all in helium and hydrogen liquefiers as well as helium refrigerators.
Our vision is to be the leading cryogenic engineering company, providing tailored solutions based on safe and innovative technology for the benefit of our customers, the environment and next generations.
Customers’ expectations and requirements guide our daily work from development, sales, project execution and customer services.
Employees: Competence, ownership, and team spirit determine our daily actions and form the basis of our success.
Technology: We anticipate market trends considering customers' needs and return on investment.
Processes: We continuously refine our SHEQ performance and improve the cost-value-ratio of our products.