- Process plants
- Air separation plants
- LNG and natural gas processing plants
- Hydrogen and synthesis gas plants
- Petrochemical plants
- Adsorption and membrane plants
- Cryogenic plants
- CO₂ plants
- Furnaces & oxidation technologies
They are prefabricated to simplify transportation, installation and commissioning. Many plants undergo a factory test before dispatch to minimise installation and start-up times.
The following outlines our range of containerized air separation plants:
ECOGAN is a modular, containerized cryogenic plant for the production of industrial grade and high-purity gaseous nitrogen based on an extremely efficient and reliable double-column, double-condenser design. It uses liquid inject (LIN assist) technology for refrigeration and rapid cooling, making this a highly cost-effective solution. In addition, ECOGAN can be equipped with turbines to provide the refrigeration energy to produce liquid nitrogen, which can be stored and subsequently vaporized to provide strategic reserves of gas. ECOGAN is available in a range of sizes, supporting capacities of up to 6,990 Nm³/h at purity levels of up to 99.99999% as standard.
MINIGAN is a standard cryogenic plant for the production of high-purity nitrogen gas and is suitable for outdoor installation. This plant range is based on liquid inject technology with production rates of up to 2,600 Nm³/h, with purity levels of up to 99.9995% as standard. MINIGAN comprises warm-end and coldbox modules.
The GAN range of nitrogen plants are modular systems offering reliable and easy operation. It supports production rates of up to 3,900 Nm³/h of nitrogen gas and of up to 325 Nm³/h of liquid nitrogen. Using a cryogenic air separation process, they deliver purity levels of up to 99.9995% as standard. The GAN plant range is equipped with turbines that provide the refrigeration energy for the cryogenic distillation process. Liquid nitrogen can be stored and subsequently vaporized to provide strategic reserves of gas.
LINIT is a standard plant for the on-site production and supply of liquid nitrogen. These plants operate in unattended mode to supply liquid nitrogen into a tank. The turbine liquefaction technology is gas-lubricated and consequently maintenance-free. The standard range includes plants with capacities of 20 to 120 l/h. The cryogenic rectification process allows purities of 99.995% to be achieved. Nitrogen gas can be produced from stored liquid reserves to fill cylinders.
LOX is a standard plant for the on-site supply of liquid oxygen for industrial and medical applications. The cryogenic distillation process achieves an oxygen purity level of higher than 99.5%. LOX plants produce up to 2.5 tonnes per day of low-pressure liquid oxygen for storage in a tank. Oxygen gas can be produced from stored liquid reserves to fill cylinders.
- Factory-assembled into ISO-type equipment containers or modules for quick and simple installation on site.
- Reliable and safe operation based on proven cryogenic technology combined with a robust control system.
- A constant supply of nitrogen or oxygen so operators are not reliant on liquid deliveries.
- Suitable for all climate conditions – from the South Pole to the Sahara and high altitudes.
- Worldwide customer support – from installation assistance to after-care service.
- Environmentally friendly, clean and energy-efficient designs.
Quality standard and codes
- Quality assurance to BS EN ISO 9001:2008
- CODES - PED and ASME VIII, DIV 1
- Other international codes: DOSH, ISQL, KGS and GOST-R