- Process plants
- Air separation plants
- LNG and natural gas processing plants
- Hydrogen and synthesis gas plants
- Petrochemical plants
- Adsorption and membrane plants
- Cryogenic plants
- CO₂ plants
- Furnaces, fired heaters and incinerators
Linde Engineering, through its collaboration with JSR, offers a highly efficient butadiene extraction process. Using a mixture of solvents, it combines excellent 1,3 butadiene yields and product purities with further outstanding process performance characteristics.
This process operates at lower temperatures and does not need a compressor, simplifying operation. In addition, it produces no solid wastes.
- Highest process reliability with no popcorn formation
- Reduced complexity for ease of maintenance and operation
- Lower OPEX than other extraction processes thanks to reduced power drain and lower solvent costs
- Enhanced environmental performance with no solid waste and service-quality effluent water
- Improved safety with less harmful solvents